The Progress2Capital Business Planning Competition might be your ticket to a successful launch.
First offered in 2006, the Progress2Capital competition is an annual business planning competition that was created by the Regina Regional Opportunities Commission. Thanks to a new partnership with the Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (SSREDA), this year the competition has been extended throughout the entire province.
The goal of this competition is to directly contribute to the number of successful businesses in Saskatchewan – right in line with the goals of ideas inc.
Benefits of competing include the chance to:
- Compete for a large PRIZE POOL that includes cash, professional services and more!
- Make valuable connections with business leaders and venture capitalists
- Access specialized professional expertise, resources and workshops
- Gain publicity for your business and generate public awareness
- Develop a solid business plan
- Receive feedback on your ideas from business leaders
- Increase your business’ likelihood for success
- Educate yourself on tools and techniques to attract investment and capital financing
- Participate in growing and diversifying the business community in Saskatchewan
To learn more about the competition and submit your application, visit the RROC website: http://www.reginaroc.com/work/entrepreneurship/progress2capital-business-planning-competition
If your business is based in Saskatchewan (or will be), you are eligible to apply. But hurry! The deadline is fast approaching (April 30th).